COVID-19 information: SA Corona Virus

EE FICA Document Individuals

In the case of accounts for individuals, we are usually able to perform the identity verification and screening checks we need to without the need for any documentation.

In rare cases, we may need to request some proof of identification from you, but if we do, we will let you know exactly what we need from you.

Please give us at least 36 hours for our electronic verifications to complete. If you haven't heard from us by then, drop us an email.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.