Are you struggling to find one of our suitable "proof of address" documents with your name on it?
This is usually the case if you are living with another person who is the homeowner such as a spouse, parent, sibling, life-partner
Don't worry. In these situations, we can verify that your spouse, parent, sibling or life-partner lives at the address and they can confirm for us that you live with them.
To complete this easy process, simply email email@example.com with the following 3 (three) documents:
1. A document from the list of valid FICA documents, less than 3 months old, containing:
- The name/initials and surname of the person you live with (Ie. spouse, parent, sibling, life-partner etc.)
- The physical address of the account holder
3. A Confirmation of address form (HYPERLINK ) - completed and signed by the person you live with (Ie. spouse, parent, sibling, life-partner etc.)
If you are a student residing at a student residence, hostel or boarding house and are unable to provide proof from the homeowner, please send the following:
- A written statement from the educational institution or the residence, hostel or boarding house (on a formal letterhead) confirming your residence at the physical address of such residence, OR
- The attached "Confirmation of address" form, completed and signed by a representative of the educational institution, together with a proof of their identity