Generally, communications are only available electronically. If you need a hard copy for your records, you may print one out at any time.

An exception is made for your tax certificate, which you can get by following these instructions - How do I get my Tax Certificate?

Though the "default" is that these will be made available to you online, you may request paper versions to be mailed to your residence.