Depositing funds by SID instant EFT is one of 3 different methods offered on the EasyEquities platform.
For details on the other deposit methods available (EFT and Credit card), as well as how you can access the Deposit page on the platform - please click on the link HERE
Once you've arrived at the 'Deposit funds page' - accessible directly via THIS link - please follow the steps below to complete your SID instant EFT deposit:
1. You will be greeted with the 3 payment options available with EFT selected as the default option (see image below):
The 'deposit amount' cell (top left in the image above) is a fantastic tool that gives EasyEquities Investors the opportunity to see the exact Rand value of the costs that will be charged on their deposit.
By entering in the amount they wish to deposit and clicking on the refresh button to the far right of the cell, the table will then automatically populate itself with the deposit amount and show the fixed charge and percentage charge associated with the deposit transaction.
In the example above, you can see that on a deposit amount of R1,000, an Investor would be charged an amount of R16.60 to deposit an amount of R1,000 using the SID instant EFT method of deposit.
2. Once you have an idea of the costs that you will be charged, click on the Red 'DEPOSIT INTO EasyEquities' button on the right-hand side of the bottom of the table shown above.
3. Clicking on that button will take you to a different SID payment page, giving you the option to select your bank (see image below). Please note: there is no option for Investec:
5. Once you have logged in, select the account you wish to make the payment from as you may have multiple accounts.
6. Enter the OTP
7. Complete the transaction.
PLEASE NOTE: Investec is not catered for in this method of payment.