You can do this by following the Easy steps below:
1. Go to the website, which you can access directly at his link - https://www.easyequities.co.za/
2. Click on the login button in the top right of the screen
3. On the login page click on the words 'Forgot Password?' in bold red text under the username and password cells as seen in the image below
4. On the new screen - type your username into the user name cell and then click on the 'Request new password' button underneath it. You should see a 'Password reset e-mail sent' confirmation on the screen.
5. Go to your email account and find the email with the subject line 'Reset EasyEquities password request'.
If you don't receive the password reset email (and please check your junk / spam email boxes too), then you'll need to call in on 087 940 6106 so we can help you.
6. Within that email, click on the word here (underlined and in light blue text) to reset your password
7. On the new reset password page, you will see the details shown in the image below. Type your new password into both the password (1) and confirm password (2) cells making sure that:
- Your password follows the rules explained (Ie. must consist of at least 6 characters, including at least 1 number, 1 upper case letter and 1 lower case letter.) AND
- You type exactly the same password into both cells
Once complete, click on the big Reset Password button underneath those cells.
8. You should be automatically logged into the website and arrive on the Account Overview Screen.
If you're not sure on where to go from here, this article on the Account Overview Screen might help.
PLEASE NOTE: If you see the following message onscreen (see image below) - your account is locked and you will need to call us on +27 (0)87 940 6107
Trying to reset the password yourself will NOT work until we have unlocked your account.