As an EasyEquities client we automatically provide you with an Easy RA when you register with us, but you may need to activate it, which you can do by following the instructions below.
I AM NOT REGISTERED
If you have not yet registered for an EasyEquities account, you can do so at this link - www.easyequities.co.za/registration
I AM ALREADY REGISTERED
If you already have an EasyEquities account, but can't find an Easy RA account, you may need to activate it.
To activate your RA account, all you need to do is:
1. Login to the EasyEquities platform, which you can do directly at this link - www.easyequities.co.za/Account/SignIn
2. Select the "Account management" option from the Account Profile menu in the top right hand corner of the screen, as shown in the image below
3. In the list of accounts, you need to move the slider for the EasyEquities RA account to the right, so that it turns from grey to cyan - as in the image below.
4. Click the little checkbox to the left of the "I have read....." text on the pop-up box onscreen, and then click the 'Activate' button on the bottom-right of that same pop-up.
5. Completing this will activate your EasyEquities RA account. It may not be visible to you in the account ribbon (as seen in image below), so you may need to scroll to your left or right to see it. Double clicking on the account in the account ribbon, will allow you to transact within your RA account.
6. Following your activation of the account, you may also need to add Beneficiaries so that should something happen to you, we know who to distribute the benefit to. You can read more on that in this - FAQ article