Making regular contributions to your Retirement Annuity is #Easy and can be done in a few simple steps as explained below. For a quick fun run through you can also watch this Video.
You have 'types' of recurring Investments to choose from on EasyEquities. You can either contribute into the cash portion (or Available Funds) of your RA account (and then invest the funds later) OR you can contribute directly into the Investment of your choice. Both options allow you to select between Monthly, Quarterly or Annual recurring contributions.
1. Click on the “My Recurring Investments” option in the stack menu to the left of the EasyEquities logo at the top left of your page, as in the image below.
2. Now you can choose your preferred type of recurring Investment by clicking on the Setup Recurring Investment button under the specific type of recurring Investment you'd like to make.
There are 2 types as follows:
1. RETIREMENT ANNUITY (which as explained above is the option where you contribute directly into the RA Bundle of our choice):
Clicking on the setup button will take you to the list of available RA bundles. After selecting your bundle (if you need help selecting your bundle – click here) you will need to select 1) the amount of your recurring investment and 2) the frequency of your investment (as shown below)
Once you have made your choice, you will see the screen below which then requires you to complete the following:
1. The amount of money you would like to invest.
2. The annual percentage increase of the recurring amount (you can make this zero if you don't want it to increase)
3. The payment method
4. The frequency of your investment - monthly / quarterly / annually
5. The day on which you'd like the payment made
5. Confirm your banking details
6. Accept the Recurring Investment Terms and Conditions
7. Agree to the Bundle Investment Mandate
Once you have completed the details above, click on “Continue” at the bottom right of the page.
The final part of the process is to review your recurring investment (see screenshot below), and if happy with the way you have set it up, then you can complete the process by clicking on the “Add to recurring” button.
If you ever want to make changes to an existing Recurring Investment, you can simply navigate to the "My Recurring Investments" area of the site (as shown above) and select “Edit” and follow the instructions
2. AVAILABLE FUNDS
Clicking on the setup button under this type will take you directly to the setup page from which you can follow these steps:
1. Input the amount of money you would like paid into your available funds / free cash each time.
2. Input the percentage you would like the Recurring Investment to increase by each year anniversary of the setup
3. Select the payment method you would like to use to move funds into your free cash - the only option for this type is Debit Order from Bank Account which will already be selected as the default option when you arrive on the page. Please note, if your bank account is not verified, you will see a warning that debit order functionality isn't available until you verify your bank account. Consult this FAQ article for details on how to do so.
4. Select the payment frequency - ie. whether you would like the payment to occur every Month / Quarter / Year - if you select Quarter / Year you will need to select a month of the year on which the quarter / year begins.
5. Select the day of the month on which you'd like the payment to go out of your account
6. Review your banking details and confirm they are correct by clicking on the radio button
7. Accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the radio button
8. Complete the setup by clicking on the Continue button.