YES. The great news is that you finally can.
You must have an open EasyEquities account. If you haven't already, please follow our easy online registration, which you can access here - https://www.easyequities.co.za/Registration
Once you have an open account, just follow the easy steps below:
1. Establish your EasyEquities TFSA account number. You can do this by following these instructions - How do I find my TFSA account number?
2. Complete Section A (Investor Details) of the EasyEquities TFSA Transfer form
3. Enter your TFSA account number (established in point 1 above) into the highlighted cell in Section B (Transfer To)
4. If you selected a partial transfer (rather than a 100% / full transfer) in Section A, then complete Appendix A.
5. Email the form to your existing broker as well as to email@example.com
While we do our very best to limit the timeframe to as short as possible, due to the various parties involved, transfers usually take between 2-4 weeks.