Open navigation

TFSA for a child, spouse or family member

You can open a tax-free savings account for your children, spouse or family member.

For now due to some of the complexities around accounts of this nature, it's a manual process.

In order to open an account for Minors, please consult this FAQ article which details everything that we require from you.

Once you've completed the forms and gathered the documents required, please forward them all to and we will open the account for you. 

By depositing money into the Tax-Free Savings Account of your child, spouse or family member, you are contributing towards (using-up) their annual (R36 000) and lifetime (R500 000) limit. See full details on limits here.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.