EE FICA Documents Partnerships
Modified on: Tue, 4 Oct, 2016 at 11:37 AM
Acceptable verification documents
All documents should be emailed to email@example.com
Documents required for the Partnership entity
- Completed Application form - HYPERLINK
- Copy of the Partnership agreement.
Partners resolution / authority to act (HYPERLINK), printed on the Partnership letterhead, signed by all partners and nominating one signatory / representative
- Proof of physical company address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of bank account of the Partnership in the form of either:
- Copy of bank statement confirming bank details of the partnership (less than three months old); or alternatively
- An official signed letter from the bank, on a bank letterhead listing full details of the partnership bank account
- Copy of official SARS document showing the Partnership name and Income Tax number.
- Registration certificate.
- Dividends Tax Exemption Form (HYPERLINK) - completed and signed by the Authorised User.
Documents / details required for all:
- Persons authorised to act
Proof of identification
- Proof of Physical Residential address
- Contact details
Please note: For guidance on what documents are acceptable for the 2 required documents above, please refer to the related FAQ article FICA Documents Individuals
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.