COVID-19 information: SA Corona Virus

Open navigation

Can I open a tax-free savings account for a child, spouse or family member?

Yes, you can open a tax-free savings account for your children, spouse or family member. In fact, it's one of the greatest gifts you could give. 

We are working hard on making this process Easy, but unfortunately for now due to some of the complexities around accounts of this nature, it's a manual process for the time being.

In order to open an account for Minors, please consult this FAQ article which details everything that we require from you - EE FICA Documents Minors

Once you've completed the forms and gathered the documents required, please forward them all to and we will open the account for you.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.