✅ App ✅ Website ❎ Capitec Widget
If you have funded your EasyEquities account and you find that your deposit has not reflected in your account, you could be facing one of two scenarios:
- We are still in the process of allocating your funds. Funds can take up to two business days to reflect in your account, OR
- You may have used the incorrect reference, or no reference at all, when you made the deposit from your bank account. Without your correct reference number, your deposit will be delayed.
If it’s been over 2 business days since you made the deposit and you suspect this could be the case, you will need to take the following steps to rectify:
- Log a ticket with our support team
- Select the topic: Deposit query
- Attach: a PDF proof of payment. This cannot be a photo of your phone with an SMS on it, we can only accept a PDF. This is for your and our protection. We need a proof of payment so that we can check the reference that you used and match it to our records. Once we are able to do this we can allocate your funds.
- Give your EasyEquities Account number (Eg. EE12345-67890) to where the funds should be allocated to. This must be your correct and full account number. Here’s how to find it if you aren’t sure.
Here are a few other key points to remember when making a deposit:
- Inter-Account transfers take 2 business days to conclude.
- At present Standard Bank allocations can take up to 24 Hours for allocation.
- Some SID payments currently can take up to 48 hours for allocation. This delay sits with the respective bank unfortunately, but we are working hard to ensure we allocate those funds as soon as possible.