EE FICA Documents Listed and Unlisted Companies
Modified on: Tue, 22 Jan, 2019 at 9:11 AM
|Information needed||Acceptable verification documents |
All documents should be emailed to email@example.com
Documents required for the Company
- Completed Application form - HYPERLINK
- Certificate of Incorporation (CM1) or CIPRO certificate / Memorandum of Incorporation CoR 15.1 or CIPC certificate.
- Notice of Registered Office and Postal Address (CM22) or CIPRO certificate / Notice of Change of Registered Address CoR 21 or CPIC certificate.
- Register of Directors CM29 or CIPRO certificate / Notice of change of Company Directors CoR 39.
- Directors Resolution / Authority to Act Form (HYPERLINK), printed on the compandy letterhead,signed by all members and nominating one signatory / representative
- Proof of physical company address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of bank account of the company in the form of either:
- Copy of bank statement confirming bank details of the company (less than three months old); or alternatively
- An official signed letter from the bank, on a bank letterhead listing full details of the company bank account
- Copy of official SARS document showing the company name and income tax number.
- Proof of VAT number (if applicable).
- Dividends Tax Exemption Form (HYPERLINK) - completed and signed by the Authorised User.
Documents / details required for the:
- Principal Executive Officer of the Company
- Persons authorised to act
- Persons holding more than 25% of voting rights in the company
- Proof of identification
- Proof of Physical Residential address
- Contact details
Please note: For guidance on what documents are acceptable for the 2 required documents above, please refer to the related FAQ article FICA Documents Individuals
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.