EE FICA Documents Other Legal Persons
Modified on: Tue, 4 Oct, 2016 at 11:46 AM
If the correct FICA documentation is provided, an EasyEquities account can be opened for the category "Other Legal Persons".
The category "Other legal persons" includes informal associations, Eg. Stokvels, churches, burial societies, schools, savings clubs, etc. for which the number of members must be at least 2.
The required FICA documents are detailed in the table below.
Acceptable verification documents
All documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents required for the Other legal person (Eg. Stokvels, churches, burial societies, schools, savings clubs etc.)
- Completed Application form - HYPERLINK
- A signed constitution or other founding document under which the entity is created.
Members Resolution / Authority to Act Form (HYPERLINK), signed by all members and nominating one signatory / representative
- Proof of registered address or operating address of the entity (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of bank account of the entity in the form of either:
- Copy of bank statement confirming bank details of the entity (less than three months old); or alternatively
- An official signed letter from the bank, on a bank letterhead listing full details of the entity bank account
Documents / details required for all:
- Persons authorised to act
- Proof of identification
- Proof of Physical Residential address
- Contact details
Please note: For guidance on what documents are acceptable for Proof of identification and Proof of Address, please refer to the related FAQ article FICA Documents Individuals
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.