✅ App ✅ Website ✅ Capitec Widget
Here are some steps you can take to make sure you EasyEquities account is secure.
- Use unique passwords - One of the most important things you do is to use a unique password for any site you have registered on. If you have used your password more than once you should consider changing it. Tools like a password manager could help you with creating and storing your unique password.
- Create strong passwords - use different characters, numbers upper and lower case letters or passphrases for your password that are easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Never share your password - The EasyEquities team will never ask you for your password. Please do not share it with anyone.
- Monitoring - Knowing what is happening in your EasyEquities account and monitoring any emails you have received from us about changes to your account details can help you identify cases you don't recognise. If you have received any emails from us about any changes to your account details that you do not recognise, please get in touch with us by creating a ticket.
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) - Secure your account further by adding an authenticator app and/or One-Time Pin sent via SMS. Read more about 2FA here.