Sometimes, you will have to clear your cache to have certain aspects of your account like Account Overview or Pending Instructions updated. Here is how to do that:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
In Internet Explorer
1. Clear the cache with a keyboard shortcut
- Press the [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del] Key together. A Popup-Window opens. "Delete browser history".
- Remove all checks except the selection "Temporary Internet files and website files".
- Click on the button "Delete" to empty the browser cache. In comparison to other browsers, there is no option to select the time period. You'll delete all cache data.
- Reload the page.
2. Delete the cache through the internet options in the Window menu of the browser.
Alternatively, you can access the options also through the main menu of your browser.
- Click on the cog-symbol in the upper right corner of the browser and open the menu "Extras".
- Select the item "Internet options".
- In the tab "General" you can find a section "Browser history". When you click on the button "Delete" a new Window opens.
- Now you are on the same page as in the description above.
- Follow the steps from Step 2.