✅ App ✅ Website ❎ Capitec Widget
You can download your tax certificates, complete with SARS codes to make your e-filing easier, directly from the 'Statements' page of the EasyEquities platform, by following the instructions below.
- Login to your EasyEquities account.
- Click on the top left stack menu and select 'Statements'
- On the Statements Page, you will see dropdown options available for both Tax Certificates and Monthly Statements.
- Click on the dropdown arrow for Tax Certificates. Once opened, you will see all the various tax certificates available to you, named with the primary account (eg. EasyEquities ZAR, TFSA, EasyEquities RA etc.) to which the statements relate. If you then open / expand on an account, you will see the available tax statements for that account for the years for which they're available.
- Downloading the documents simply requires clicking on the download button to the right of the respective document, entering a password, and saving it to a desired location on your computer.
- Your password is your ID number or, if you are a business, your business registration number.
Should an Investor have ownership of a bundle during a particular tax year, then he / she will have a separate statement for each separate bundle owned.
When you download a bundle tax statement for a bundle held in one of your primary accounts (eg. ZAR, TFSA, RA etc), the account number on the cover of that bundle statement will not be the same as the account number for the primary account, nor will it bear any correlation to the EE number (UserID) you are used to on your account as the bundles follow an entirely different account number convention.
There will only be a tax certificate available for download if you became an EasyEquities client prior to the end of a particular tax year. The tax year runs from 1 March to the end of February every year.