Congratulations you have made the right choice!
Transferring your portfolio from your existing broker to EasyEquities can be done by following these easy steps:
- Visit www.easyequities.co.za and register an account. You will be issued with an EasyEquities User ID which starts with EE.
- Download and complete the Share Portfolio Transfer Instruction Form.
- Remember to insert your EasyEquities User ID as the reference in the bank details section on the transfer form. Complete the List of shares to be transferred table.
- Send the Share Portfolio Instruction form to your existing broker and request that they action the share and cash transfer.
- Send a copy of the Share Portfolio Instruction form as well as your latest portfolio statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. We need a historic portfolio statement in order to assign a base cost to the shares that are transferred. Without this information the base cost of your shares will be set at zero.
Unfortunately we have no control over the transfer process until your existing broker has transferred your shares and cash. You will need to follow up with your existing broker with regards to the status of your transfer request. As soon as we receive the shares and cash we will allocate them to your EasyEquities account.
Should you have any queries regarding your transfer please send an email to email@example.com