A Buy Instruction is created when a trade is placed outside of market hours or during an intra-day auction. Your buy instruction will be converted into a buy trade when the market opens on the next trading day or once the intra-day auction has ended.
You can read more about Buy Instructions here.
Here is a step by step guide on how to set up a Buy Instruction on your EasyEquities widget:
- Tap on Invest
- Search and select the investment you want to purchase to view the details of it
- Tap Buy
- Enter the amount you wish to purchase and tap Next
- Confirm the buy instruction by tapping
- Confirm Buy Instruction on the presented dialog
- Tap Confirm
- Tap Done
Here are the steps you would need to take should you wish to cancel a Buy Instruction while it is still in a pending state:
- Tap "Options" on the top right of the screen
- Tap Pending Instructions to view a list of pending instructions
- To cancel a buy instruction, select an instruction
- Tap Cancel
- Confirm the cancellation on the presented dialog
- Tap Done
Read more on Market open and close times here.